The 3D Streaming enables the media player to stream a 3D video or audio online to any size device from Android or iOs smartphones to Desktop computer systems. As the claim for 3D content on the internet is mounting by the audience all over the globe, the scalable, cost-effective content approach was needed to catch the public attention that’s how 3D Streaming came up with a solution & was made available on any electrical smart device screens, within a range of frequencies of a band for transmitting a signal to several devices.
3D Streaming system simplifies the purpose of offering a service to other client devices connected over the network across the world through 3D server applications with real-time streaming in frame rates. 3D Streaming structure works on the following:
- C++ Plugin is required to remotely stream the 3D content.
- HoloLens with a client-side device set up on the cross-platform to obtain 3D streaming content.
- Enormous deployment on cloud framework.
- Video size compressed with zero latency through video encoder (NVENC).
- WebRTC model anticipated to 3D content & input tool.
The aforementioned C++ plugin used with rendering engine and WebRTC is allowed to 3D stream over network connections. Client section tests to run streaming proficiency & collaboration with 3D scene video. Each installed client and server in the application is interconnected to a Signaling & STUN/TURN Server.
Leaving aside the technical side of 3D Streaming, over a period, it has become popular in a technologically inspired realm. There are several advantages of 3D Streaming of any media file as follows:
- 3D Streaming platform offers high-quality audio & video content on any of the devices.
- On Live streaming of the event shows, sports matches, meetings or movies are accessible to the users with a chargeable subscription package.
- Streaming performs better with a good internet connection to the users to catch their favorite pass time shows.
- Content & storage safety for users on the cloud with permitted rights through encryption is possible through a 3D streaming platform.
- No external hardware disk space is required for memory storage.
- 3D Streaming platform makes the video stream with instant playback rather than downloading the content on CPU memory.
Many 3D Streaming platform services are offered by different company groups with public on-demand & paid subscription packages such as monthly, half-yearly, or yearly. The 3D Streaming platform has made it simpler to share any application in 3D & embed it to any website. The experience of real-time 3D streaming sets up the instantaneous interactivity with 3D apps i.e. far away from the end-user devices virtually across the globe at any locations without download time & no latency on real-time browsing applications. It is through real time 3D Streaming, the user can turn his device into a 3D supercomputer & is proficient in receiving 3D streaming content on any smart device(s). Therefore,a high-speed internet network connection to connect powered devices of the users anywhere, anytime in the world will make the user(s) experience thorough on real-time streaming.